Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Making Rice Pudding

Yesterday I made rice pudding with my mom. It was a very simple progress. I started by putting the rice in the pot it sat in there for a while and then we moved to our next step and put two cups of milk in. Our next step was to put in one third cup of white sugar in and then next we put in one fourth cup of salt. I put some cinnamon in it for a sweeter taste. Next was to put in a egg and the we put two third cup of raisins. My last two steps were to put 1 tablespoon of butter  and half of a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
             About a half an hour later it came out and I tried rice pudding. I was surprised how delicious it was. It was very sweet and rich. The cinnamon was a great touch to the rice pudding. However, I didn't like the raisins. Next time I make the rice pudding I will not use raisins. My family liked rice pudding so much an hour later there was nothing left.

No comments:

Post a Comment