Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cooking experience by Toby Frey

I learned to cook in my family taking small steps like laying jam on toast. Next we advanced to things like cracking eggs for an omelette. Then I would toast the whole thing myself. Next time, I would make the omelette alone. Learning is step by step. It became a little easier to learn through time and experience.


I did this much faster through the steps of the blog. I didn't practice before filming, I did it all in one go . I didn't feel nervous while I was being recorded because it had gotten easier to master over the many times I had been cooking. When we all sat down to eat my family we're at a loss for words because all they said was yumm. Later I felt like I created an enjoyable feast. Once I devoured the dish I felt really proud of myself.


Watch me cook two Indian recipes in the videos below:


Coconut Curry Chicken:




Curried Corn Soup:

No comments:

Post a Comment